Birthday Party Plans

Waverly's birthday is this weekend.  Her birthday is always the most difficult day of the year for me.  What used to be a big celebration, has become quite depressing.  I hate seeing another year pass by.  We didn't have a party for her last year.  Mostly because we were down, but also because we were new to the area and not connected with many people.  We weren't planning on having one this year either, but over the weekend I was overcome with a sense to celebrate.  So I threw together a quick party plan for the weekend at a great outdoor area.  We have some friends coming with their kids and it should prove to be a special day.  I am really excited.  Now we are just hoping for good weather!

Comments

Kim said…
Oh, how fun! I hope you all are able to have a wonderful celebration.
Jenkins said…
It is going to be fun!

Popular Posts