Video My Mom Made

Comments

Courtney said…
Beautiful video! Wavey and Oliver are such happy, loved kids. I loved seeing so many precious photos of them.

Shan, I ache for you everyday.
Mike and Sarah said…
Beautiful!!! The song is so appropriate too. They are definitely covered with the fingerprints of God!
Misty said…
Great job , Mom!!!
Jenkins said…
Hooray for Shannon's Mom (are you available for hire?! just kidding). What a wonderful song, photos and memories.

They are absolutely adorable children then and now! And you are a wonderful mama to them!
Jon and Shelly said…
This was so precious! The music along with it was just perfect!
Joanne Huff said…
What a great job your Mom did! Each and every photo is incredible!
Unknown said…
Precious. Absolutely precious.
the Thompsons said…
I am a TU grad who saw the article in the TU magazine and have been reading your blog. I live in Arlington and my kids are all in school now...so I would LOVE to help any way that I can. I do photobooks too...so maybe I could help that way. I'm a part of a great church and Women's Bible Study that could also help. Please e-mail me, so we can talk further doriemt@aol.com. I am praying for you often.

Popular Posts