Waverly Says Mommy

Comments

Misty said…
So sweet! Congratulations!!
Cari said…
she's too darn cute!
Anonymous said…
Yipppeee!!! Keep taking the videos! There's a sparkle in her eye, or maybe a swagger, of pride. Her world may be a restricted one, but it is happy and fulfilling. Love, nm
Anonymous said…
Fantastic! That made my day - thanks for sharing.
s.a said…
Fantastic. How wonderful that you will have that on video forever.
Sharon Hicks said…
YAAAAAYY!!!! Rejoicing with you in the sound of this sweet voice. A gift.
Jenkins said…
That is wonderful! So great to hear that and your excitement!
Kim said…
I love it! I love how she looks at you like, "What, mom?" I think it's so precious. :) I am glad you got it for posterity. :)
Erin Sindle said…
The joy in your voice brought tears to my eyes, Shannon. I'm so glad you were able to record such a previous moment.

Popular Posts