Wavey's Birthday Party

As I mentioned in an earlier post, we threw together a last minute party for Waverly.  It was yesterday afternoon and we ended up having about 25 people there to celebrate with us.  Thankfully the rain ended about 30 minutes before the party started and began again as we were driving home.  We had a BLAST!!  I was able to focus so much of my energy on preparing for the party this past week, that the sadness wasn't able to take hold.  And having so many people there to honor Waverly was total bliss.  Thank you to all who were able to come out on such short notice.  You will forever be a part of a very special memory for Matt and I.

I didn't take as many photos as I would have liked, but here are a few to give you an idea of the fun we had.







































Comments

Liv Life said…
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! Love all the photos!
Anonymous said…
Glad to see you all had a great time! Rochelle in PA
Jan said…
What a beautiful and very much loved little girl - Happy birthday Waverly!

Popular Posts