Changes in Oliver


This little boy warms my heart. He is such a gentle soul, always waiting to take my hand for a walk. Over the past few weeks, we have noticed some changes in his behavior. He is very structured and follows routines well. However, when we head out to the car each morning to go to school, he is beginning to wander around. He just walks around the yard until I come take his hand.

He is also beginning to have some trouble while eating. He is overstuffing - leading to choking and gagging. So meal time has changed. We now present him with just a few bites of food at a time and then prompt him to drink. We have been through this before with Waverly, but I hate seeing these changes in him. Especially his eating pattern change. If you know Oliver, you know how much he loves to eat. Anything altering that behavior saddens me.

Comments

Popular Posts